PC HomeRun Win32 Email Worm Scanner
Internet worms are some of the most common type of virus infecting computers today. Internet worms spread across networks using email, Internet chat, peer-to-peer (P2P) file sharing networks and other methods. The names they are given are usually derived from some text within the worm program code, or within the message the worm sends.
An Internet worm can be manifest in a number of ways, such as:
- spreading across the Internet using email, instant messaging or peer-to-peer file sharing networks;
- using a trick - known as "social engineering" - to get you to open the email or run the file, which installs the worm on your computer and activates it;
- installing one or several files on your computer, often masquerading as system files, or with randomly generated names to make removal more difficult;
- installing entries in the system registry and other places to ensure that the worm is activated whenever you use your computer.
One such email worm is the Win32 virus that modifies files so that it can automatically attach itself and an image of a fireworks display to your outgoing emails. It first showed up in 2005 and is displayed in incoming emails as an .exe file and is only activated if the file is opened. This Win32 virus automatically attaches itself to newsgroup or e-mail messages. The attachment is titled HAPPY99.EXE. You must open the attachment (click on it) in order to activate the virus. It does not show up on outgoing emails, so the person who sent it does not usually know they sent a virus with their email.
Start scanning your computer for Win32 Email Worm Virus
Less time, more accomplished!
Only few seconds are required to perform complete PC scan to detect malware presence.
Remote virus scanning
Save your time to visit each PC and check it for viruses. Instead check all PCs at once by one mouse click.
Regular network virus scan
Enable regular checks by spending only few minutes to scan network for viruses with a fast scan engine.
Weak shields detection
Get notification about remote PCs where antivirus protection is disabled or virus databases are out-of-date.
Virus Cleaning and PC Protection
Clean-up remote PCs from malware can be performed in the automatic mode and is invisible for remote user and doesn't require interruption of his work. PC protection engine shows notification in case of disabled virus protection.
- File system and registry clean-up from detected malware
- Put malware to quarantine before removing it
- Restoring data from quarantine by request
1 Click on the installation file after the download has finished.
2 Click on "Run" to confirm the installation process.
3 Read the user license agreement and terms and once done, click "Next" to proceed.
4 The installation process will run and prompt you when the process is finished.
5 That's it! PC HomeRun Win32 Email Worm Scanner is installed and ready to scan your pc!
Activate Now! Experience the full power of PC HomeRun Win32 Email Worm Scanner. Call 1-800-709-9235